NEXTFinTech – The Bridge to Inclusive Finance
Book the date in your calendar. We bring you the first Demo Day in Romania dedicated to fintech startups.
We’re inviting you to our NEXTFinTech – The Bridge to Inclusive Finance event, online, on February 24, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM (UTC+2).
Once again, we facilitate the access of startups to investors and investments, supporting the local ecosystem.
After three months of mentoring sessions, the 11 selected startups are prepared to meet our amazing guests and specialized early-stage & deeptech investors during the DEMO DAY.
They’ll pitch their products and present their achievements after three months of bootcamps, mentoring, training & matchmakings in front of an international & local jury of investors.
The moderator of the event is Thomas Ohr, Editor and CEO of EU-Startups.
𝐖𝐞’𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧
Register here and book your spot >>> https://hopin.com/events/next-fintech-demoday
14:00 – Welcome: Thomas Ohr, Editor and CEO, EU-Startups
14:10 – Opening remarks: Markus Aschendorf, Chairman, EFSE DF
14:15 – Keynote speech: Building Unicorns in SEE , Teodor Blidăruș, Co-founder and CEO, FintechOS
14:30 – Pitch Session 1: 22Trust Venture / Leaseman / ZoomReport / Investory / TimedFX
15:00 – Panel 1: Co-creation of the Fintech Ecosystem: Driving Inclusive Finance with representatives of:
• Bogdan Mihai, Deputy Director, National Bank of Romania
• Papuna Lezhava, Deputy Governor and a Member of the Board, National Bank of Georgia
• Tanja Jakimova, Senior Advisor in Financial Stability, National Bank of North Macedonia
• Nika Kurdiani, Deputy CEO, TBC Bank Georgia
• Mihaela Nădăsan, Deputy CEO, IR&FI and Markets, Banca Transilvania, Romania
• Olimpiu Balaș, Owner, TechVentures Bank, Romania
Moderator: Răzvan Enache, Project Manager, Future Banking
16:00 – Pitch Session 2: Alphablock / KidsFinance / Monett / ENSO Business / Optimrent / Finpathic
16:45 – Panel 2: Experts Insights: Winning the Investors’ Heart with:
• Ashot Arzumanyan, Co-founder and Partner, Smartgate VC, Armenia
• Aylin Lim, Finance Director, Technolera, Turkey
• Dan Oros, Head of Marketing, Google & YouTube, Romania
• Cosmin Cosma, President, Romanian Fintech Association
• Cristian Dascălu, Partner, GapMinder VC, Romania
Moderator: Thomas Ohr, Editor and CEO, EU-Startups
17:30 – Thank you Note & Closing Remarks
𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣:
𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚄𝙿?
• You’ll have access to our #NEXTFinTech program and meet your peers;
• You’ll have access to all the investors invited;
• You’ll get insights about pitches and learn about raising investment
𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙽 𝙸𝙽𝚅𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁?
• You’ll meet new teams and founders with promising products;
• You’ll get to see the progress they made after three months of acceleration;
• You’ll have the chance to analyze the opportunity to invest;
𝙳𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝚁𝙿𝙾𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽?
• You’ll get inspired to boost innovation in your corporation;
•You’ll get motivated to become an advisor for startups and maybe join the one, that you love most, as an advisor or founder;
• Keeping close to the startup ecosystem offers you a source of inspiration on being more agile and think outside the box;
𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚄𝙿𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚁?
• You’ll be updated with Techcelerator programs and benefits;
• You’ll have an accelerator partner where to orientated the startups we are working with;
• We’ll show the international startup community that we are many, smart, and stronger together;
𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰𝙱𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚄𝙿 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁?
• You’ll learn how to pitch and how to impress an audience;
• You’ll get hints on how to prepare to raise from a VC;
• You’ll get to know some amazing guests and listen to their insights;
• You’ll meet the founders and learn about new high-tech products;
• You’ll find out more about our future programs;
• The online networking is good, we promise!
AGENDA … is in progress and we promise high quality. Stay tuned!
EFSE, Google for Startups, GapMinder VC, Seedblink, TechAngels, RoFintech, Freshworks, Stripe, Hubspot, British Embassy
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 #NEXTFinTech 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺
The acceleration program takes place online until the end of January 2021 and includes four intensive mentoring modules: sales & matchmaking with financial institutions in the region, product marketing, transition strategies to the international market, and investment readiness.
The 11 startups will also be able to access Google Cloud credits, Stripe credits, HubSpot accounts for startups, software products from Freshworks, etc., with a total package value of over 150,000 euros.
They’ll also be introduced to investor partners GapMinder VC, TechAngels, SeedBlink and have the chance to access a round of financing up to 200,000 euros.
Come and meet them:
• 𝟐𝟐𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 – B2B product dedicated to retail banks that allows them to offer dynamic prices, using AI technology in their lending activities; https://www.22trustventure.com/
• 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 introduces the Alphabot, a smart chatbot application that helps capital market investors implement investment strategies with a passive level of risk, but with active levels of performance; https://alphablock.org/
• 𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐎 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬– a web platform that redefines the way companies connect and interact with their suppliers; https://enso.services/
• 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜 – digital financial advisor which analyzes the user’s financial data, by using an extended financial database, and suggests the optimal investment portfolio; https://finpathic.com/
• 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐨𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 uses game-based learning to help children understand finance; https://investory.app/
• 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 is a product for parents and children that promotes financial education and comes with an associated prepaid card for children; https://www.kidsfinancesolutions.com/
• 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 – the platform for renting and managing the available commercial spaces; http://www.leaseman.ro/login
• 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐭 -the first platform for real estate owners and tenants that aims to automate the processes involved in property management; https://optimrent.ro/
• 𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 – solution for easy financial control of investments in pension funds; https://www.goldring.ro/
• 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐅𝐱 – a platform that offers the best exchange rates for companies that use several currencies in their business, thus helping them to minimize foreign exchange losses; https://timedfx.com/
• 𝐙𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 – a platform that provides users with integrated, geographically located public data and helps them analyze local socio-demographic and economic environments for business decisions. https://zoom.report/