AdvancingAI Demo Day
It’s been an amazing ride. And we want to end it in style.
We’re inviting you to our #AdvancingAi program Demo Night, online, on December 3rd, from 5:45 PM.
Our selected startups will present their products and achievements after two months of bootcamps and training. Come and meet them:
- GoTeleport – Electric car rental service developed based on its own algorithms that provide data regarding the demand, real-time location of vehicles, and their delivery to customers.
- Medinav is a digital assistant for doctors that helps them spend more time with their patients, reducing administrative work. It listens to the doctor’s verbal recommendations, understands them, automatically fills in the forms within the electronic files, and offers clinical assistance through various alerts.
- Meetgeek.ai is a virtual assistant for effective meetings, which takes notes, sends the follow-up of the meeting, and ensures that the progress of the actions resulting from it is tracked effectively.
- MOCAPP – a SaaS application used by Marcom professionals to automate and optimize processes in influencers’ campaigns. Companies and agencies use it to streamline marketing campaigns and cut costs by 45% to 70%.
- Neonic.ai – API as a Service platform that offers artificial intelligence solutions for solving current problems of companies without developing their own AI solutions.
- RepsMate uses technologies such as artificial intelligence and data analysis to understand customer behavior and needs and transforms customer representatives, who interact with customers, into top performers.
- Siscale developed a platform based on artificial intelligence algorithms designed to solve the problems of companies regardless of the industry by consolidating several data dispersed in a single compact set that can be used for observability of events, reduction of “noise” caused by alerts, correlation of events and automatic analysis of the causes of problems.
- MetaBeta – a one-stop-shop to manage your startups, from dealflow and diligence to performance, reporting, and mentoring.
Meet our special guests
- Dmitry Galperin – Partner @ Runa Capital
- Anna Patterson – Managing Partner @ Gradient Ventures
- Michał Kramarz – Head of Google for Startups, Central Europe
- Ondrej Bartos – Partner @ Credo Ventures
- Dan Oros – Head of Marketing @ Google & YouTube
- Flavia Richardson – Vice President @ Silicon Valley Bank
- Cosmin Ochișor – Partner@ GapMinder VC
- Mălin Stefanescu – Tech Angels President
- Ionuț Pătrăhău – Co-Founder @ SeedBlink
Why you should join:
– You’ll meet the founders and make new connections.
– The online networking is good, we promise!
– You’ll find out more about our programs.
– You’ll get to know some amazing guests and listen to their insights.
17:45 – Welcome! Make sure you have drinks & snacks.
17:55 – Hello Message from Anna Patterson, Managing Partner @ Gradient Ventures
18:00 – Quick #AdvancingAI Journey Recap
18:15 – 4 Pitching Sessions, Q&A with the Jury
18:40 – Panel with special guests
19:00 – 4 Pitching Sessions, Q&A with the Jury
19:30 – Open remarks Michał Kramarz, Head of Google for Startups, Central Europe
19:50 – Special Guests Q&A
20:00 – Get ready for the prize. Final Remarks
About the #AdvancingAI program
The 8 selected startups benefited from two months of mentoring sessions structured on three modules: “AI Design Thinking, a human-centered approach to building AI products”, “AI Product Management and Marketing”, and “Investor Readiness”.
All the companies included in the “Advancing AI” program also received benefits from Techcelerator partners in the total value of over 150,000 euros: Google Cloud free access, Stripe credits, HubSpot startup accounts, Freshworks product software, and more.