Startups have one month to apply for free to the acceleration program
Starting with April 15th, startups will enjoy
10 weeks of bootcamps; 1:1 mentoring sessions; network of 50+ mentors
50.000 euro convertible into shares in the second round
50.000 euro for 7% stake, in the first round
Investment from GapMinder Venture Partners.
Up to 1 million euros has been dedicated by our strategic partner, GapMinder VC, for the startups in our 3rd cohort! Will you be one of the startups to join the Techcelerator community?
HOW it works?
- Participation in the program is FREE of charge. Startups are welcome to apply until February 25th, by using this link.
- Shortlisted startups will be invited in the first week of April (final dates coming soon!) to Bucharest to attend Selection Bootcamp. A two-days event where we get to know you better and announce the participants in Batch#3. Submit a strong application and … you’ll be there!
- Starting with April 15th, startups will go through 10 weeks of bootcamps and will be paired with industry-relevant mentors, for 1:1 mentoring sessions.
- Selected startups will receive access to a comprehensive perk package, that includes legal and accounting services, cloud services, a PR package, marketing support and the possibility of receiving foreign students as interns, thanks to our partnership with AIESEC. Read more about the first internship brokered here.
WHO are we looking for?
- We are targeting early stage tech-enabled startups in the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) phase
- The areas we are targeting are as FinTech, PropertyTech, Cyber Security, MedTech, Digital Transformation solutions, including applications in the blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning (ML) areas
- They have a strong team, and a mature product with some traction in the market
- You will receive a first round of investment of 50.000 euro for 7% stake from our partners at GapMinder Venture Partners
- Strong performing startups can be invited for a second round of investment of 50.000 euro convertible into shares at a future evaluation
- Globalworth has joined the program and will be backing the PropertyTech track. Startups developing solutions in the area of smart buildings & smart city, mobility & energy, property automation or real estate software will be able to test their products and validate prototypes in premium office & commercial buildings
- Banca Transilvania will offer go-to-market support and mentoring expertise for the startups developing FinTech solutions for SMEs
- EY Romania will provide assistance on product-market fit and expansion through its global presence. Startups building products that address the Digital Services area will benefit from knowledge and access towards relevant clients and complex markets.
- The Demo Day event, in mid-June 2019, will give your startup visibility with business angels, VC funds, and the tech press. You, in your best shape, wil be in the Spotlight!